If you are looking for that central location and want plenty of space for the growing family than this is the one you MUST inspect. Such a great location, close to schools, Aquatic Centre, restaurants, and only two blocks to the CBD, you will find yourself parking the car and putting on the walking shoes. A big tick for location. On inspection you will marvel at the space. Plenty of room for all members of the family to find their place. Entry is via a mud room, so handy to leave shoes and coats, at the front of the house is a formal lounge and dining room, the modern kitchen includes quality appliances, great storage, and plenty of bench space. The family room leads through the French doors to a covered outdoor entertaining area and the second dining area makes this section of the house an entertainer’s delight. The teenagers will love the privacy of upstairs which includes two large bedrooms with built-ins, main bathroom, and their own living area. The main bedroom has built-ins, and the fourth bedroom could double as an office. The backyard is very private, and you could set up the shed as a gym or use as a workshop. A big tick for space.
There is so much on offer with this property an inspection is a must.
• A renovated modern kitchen with quality inclusions. Great storage and plenty of bench space
• Formal lounge and separate dining room, family room, theatre room and teenager’s retreat
• Large bedrooms, all with built-ins, the fourth bedroom could be used as a study.
• Gas heater and a cosy wood heater, to keep out the chill, and somewhere to snuggle up in front of with a good book.
• Covered outdoor entertaining area.
• Fully enclosed yard which is very private and a shed ideal as a workshop or gym.
- Gas Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room