AWN is pleased to present for sale "Glenwellyn" a highly productive grazing property in popular northeast Victoria.
This property has tremendous appeal and has for many years been the home of "Prime Angus Stud."
Not often do we come across properties as well set up and maintained as this one.
Consisting of 174.47ha (431 acres), the property is underpinned by extensive infrastructure, established improved pastures with a consistent fertilizer history.
Currently utilized for cattle production, the property comprises 25 grazing paddocks of improved pastures over-sown with Rye and Clover.
Fencing is first rate having all been replaced over recent years.
The Rainfall is a reliable 910mm per year. There are 11 storage dams on the property as well as the Baddaginnie Creek running through it.
An excellent bore fills a 104000 liter Rhino water tank which then is reticulated to the stock troughs throughout the farm.
Other major features of the farm include:
* Substantial shedding including 4 bay machinery shed, 2 door garage, 3 sided hayshed and under cover stock handling facilities.
* Excellent yards and Cattle handing infrastructure.
* Strategically laid out paddocks serviced by extensive laneway system.
* Sandy loam and Alluvial soils with modified pastures and a strong Fertilizer history over recent years ensure that the grass production and subsequent carrying capacity is well above the district average.
* Abundant water from a variety of sources combined with ample storage feed troughs throughout the property.
The Home comprises of:
* Thoughtfully renovated period home that successfully combines the look and feel of the traditional, with modern comfort and convenience.
* The home has been extended and modernized in a very sympathetic way to its heritage. It maintains many of its period features, whilst updating and renewing to more modern themes and inclusions.
* The home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living spaces, a modern kitchen and office most with views out onto the garden or greater property surrounding it.
* The house has wrap around verandah's and has a large outdoor living / deck area which is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the peace and tranquility in your down time.
Ideally located 17km Benalla, 28km Euroa, 44km Mansfield in Northeast Victoria.
For sale by expression of interest closing 28th September if not sold before.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank