AWN is proud to present for sale Thalia, a highly productive dryland cropping and livestock opportunity, located in the tightly held and well-regarded eastern Riverina Murray area..
- A total land area of 289* hectares on one certificate of title (plus an unused road lease of approx 3 Ha), of which 98%* is considered arable.
- The Property has demonstrated strong yields over the past 5 years.
- Livestock water to all paddocks and is sourced from two (2) earth dams and a mains water pipeline through the property (recently renewed)
- Topography is gently undulating with an average slope of 1.24%, featuring a predominant 91% soil type of Chromosols Red-brown Earths and a 9% Kurosols Red Podzolic Soils on the elevated ground. (location of original house and shearing shed/yards, still present)
- Favourable climate providing an average annual rainfall of 502* millimetres and a perennial growing season
- Good fencing throughout with 5 main paddocks and double gates to all paddocks and main entrance laneway.
- Located in the Coolamon Shire, the Property is 16* kilometres from Coolamon, 30* kilometres Junee, 32* kilometres Temora, and 65* to Wagga.
Expression of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) Wednesday, 20 December 2023 (if not sold prior).
AWN Wagga Wagga – Ph: 0418 523 048
Suite 2, 37-39 Moorong St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Joe Wilks – 0408 681 863
* = Approximately
- Fully Fenced